ALL ABOUT MUSQUITOES
Trying to get rid of mosquitoes? Feel like nothing you do gets the job done? Sprays, lotions, candles even garlic - all promise to repel bugs but nothing really works.
There is a better way! MistAway - the revolutionary automatic mosquito misting system that effectively eliminates mosquitoes and other biting insects from your yard.
√ Maximum Effectiveness
√ Easy To use
√ Weather Tough
For more information visit MistAway website.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW!
It's time to enjoy your backyard. Fill in your details below and we'll get back to you shortly.
AMERICA'S NO.1 MISTING SYSTEMS - HITS MOSQUITOES RIGHT WHERE THEY LIVE!
- MistAway kills mosquitoes in the backyard through a series of pyrethrum-insecticide misting nozzles.
- The MistAway system automatically sprays a fine mist of botanical insecticide through nozzles installed around the perimeter of your yard.
- Two or three short mists per day – usually scheduled around dawn and dusk when mosquitoes are most active – is all it takes to achieve amazing insect control in your yard.
KEEP MALARIA AWAY!
Malaria is caused by blood parasites transmitted from person to person through the bites of infected mosquitoes. 85% of Malaria deaths occur in children under five years of age. Every 30 seconds a child dies from Malaria. Outdoor Insect control system helps reduce and eliminate mosquitoes in your back yard, keeping mosquitoes and Malaria away. MistAway - the revolutionary automatic mosquito misting system that effectively eliminates mosquitoes and other biting insects from your yard.
MISTAWAY – HOW DOES IT WORK?
The MistAway system is automatically timed to deliver a fine mist through a nozzle circuit installed around the perimeter of your yard.
The mist hits the grass and landscaping and as the mosquitoes and other insects come into contact with the insecticide they are killed.
The mist is rapidly degraded by sunlight & rain, leaving your property free of residue.
The system is typically timed to spray at dawn and dusk when mosquitoes are most active.
Gen 1.3 Drum Based Mosquito Misting System is designed with a moulded plastic enclosure and soft waterproof cover to provide weather tough protection for the system’s proprietary controller and other components. An agitation cycle is activated to keep the insecticide solution well mixed and ensure that the concentration of the first mist is the same as the last. This unit can also be fitted with a number of options, including leak detection, a zone kit - increasing the number of nozzles it can supply - and a wind sensor.
Each MistAway mosquito control system is guaranteed to be:
- Highest quality
- Weather Tough
- Easy to Use
- Smart: Produce the Same Mosquito Mist Every Time
- Protect Against Siphon
- Detect Leaks
- Respond to Wind Sensor
- Manage Multiple Zones
MISTING INSECTICIDE – FLOWER POWER
The insecticide sprayed through the MistAway system is derived from chrysanthemum-like flowers and is quickly degraded by sunlight or rain.
When applied in a mist, the insecticide flushes mosquitoes from foliage where they harbor and then impairs their nervous system. Shortly after application, the insecticide rapidly degraded by sunlight, and leaves the yard free of residue.
The active ingredient in the formulations most commonly used in outdoor insect control and automated mosquito mist systems is called pyrethrin*, which is derived from chrysanthemum flowers.
Scientists have developed a synthetic variant of pyrethrin, called permethrin, that has most of the same characteristics as pyrethrin. An important difference is that the man-made permethrin is not as readily destroyed by sunlight and leaves a longer lasting residue.
Though Pyrethrin comes from flowers, it is not completely correct to think of it as either “natural” or “organic” because it is highly refined and contains a man- made “synergist” that increases its effectiveness.
MORE MISTING INSECTICIDE FACTS
- Low Toxicity to humans and pets - One of the least poisonous insecticides to mammals, because they are quickly broken down into inactive forms and pass from the body. “EPA does not expect risks of concern to humans…”
- Short-lived in the environment - Rapidly degraded into non-toxic breakdown products.
- Doesn’t burn plants - Low phytotoxicity
- Compatible with plastics and other materials
- Toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates